It’s summer. I’m lazy. Or rather, I’m distracted. Here are some things that keep me occupied.
- My garden (sorry no pics – we had a massive near tornado here last night and it looks like “walk of shame” hair.
- Reading about my talented friend, Greta Bank, in Downeast Magazine.
- Training for the Mount Desert Island Marathon (oh my poor feet). Which entails
- Listening to loads of podcasts, including my new favorites, RISK! and Stuff you Missed in History Class.
- And listening to music, like this, for example
- Getting super worked up about Madmen, and Madmen-ing myself in the meantime (mmm…bloody mary).
- Reading, reading, reading, reading. I’m especially taken with Steig Larsson. You may have heard of him?
- And of course, finding more vintage. Stay tuned for some amazing vintage menswear, and lots of good cold weather items. I find the best wools and velvets here in Maine.